• • Por Alfonso Sánchez Uzábal
The book is broken up into chapters and sub-chapters. The chapters are:
- Agreements are the official legislation that governs the Enspiral network. Changing these requires a formal process.
- Guides explain in practical terms how we do stuff, like what communications tools to use, or how to improve things at Enspiral. Any Enspiral Contributor can change these.
- Working Groups Working groups are where we do work on the network.
- Enspiral Foundation – the central node in the network. The Board, Ops Team, Comms person, and Ventures all have some formal arrangement with the Foundation, which is owned by all the Enspiral Members.
- Money – a lot of what makes Enspiral special is how we deal with money. Read more about those processes in this chapter.
- Ventures – the companies that make up the network.